Hi, I’m Clarke—writer, thinker, former Buddhist monk, and avid meditation from Australia.
Here you’ll find science-based articles to help you cultivate your creativity, improve productivity, and maximize strategies as an entrepreneur.
I’m into meditation, philosophy, science, entrepreneurship, and how all these seemingly disparate disciplines come together to inform a life well-lived.
Whether you are someone with a passion for philosophy, psychology, and personal development, or just a curious entrepreneur looking for something deeper, I want to welcome you all.
I write a newsletter email with thoughts, life lessons, and interesting articles that have piqued my interest during the week.
Be sure to join the free newsletter – Meditate or Die
You can also take my free meditation course here.
Topics I write about include:
- Practical strategies for creating a more meaningful life
- The nature of human attention and consciousness
- The psychology of flourishing
- Insights from cognitive science on our psychology
- Practical techniques to enhance creativity
- Emotional intelligence and self-awareness as learnable skills
- Fresh perspectives on topics like goals, habits, and time management
- What personal growth looks like when thought of as a practice.
- Trends in technology and culture and how these impact self-development
- Exploring the theories of ethics, aesthetics, epistemology, and metaphysics as they related to self-development.
- and much much more…
Meditate or Die!
A free newsletter at the intersection of neuroscience, self-development & entrepreneurship.
If you're interested in science-based content to help you cultivate your creativity, improve productivity, and maximize strategies as an entrepreneur, give it a try for free.
No spam. No sponsors. No ads. Just the quality ideas. Promise!
Welcome to this article on how to start a daily meditation practice. I’ve done my best to lay out everything you will need to know
This article is still being edited and will appear here shortly. Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
This article was written in 2008 for entry into the Ph.D program at the University of Tasmania. I’m publishing it now and here for those
Hey friends, Let me tell you a story. It’s the story of a young man. A young man with big dreams, not much wisdom, and
Hey friends, An idea occurred to me this week. I’m calling it…The Ice-Cream Principal. The Ice-Cream Principal is, in short, the idea that intentionality follows bliss. And